<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9321622?origin\x3dhttp://princesspolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer

humour me.

my word against yours.

Archives

Recent Posts
dum di dum di dum di di dum...sorri ah tis few day...
DISCLAIMER: The below which you, yes YOU are going...
ysd was the first training of the 68th CIBTC ... w...
suddenli realised i hadnt given ani info abt my un...
Sometimes I feel I've got to Run away I've got to ...
paiseh din blog tis few days..coz been having nigh...
ahh! my teddi bear tell me got 15 yr old gal ask h...
ahaha...now den i realise my last post is halfway....
ARGH.woke up at 8.00! ahh!! den aft snuggling in b...
ahaha....finally got this sudden dawning that i mu...


With Love

Keep it Coming
blog counter
Thursday, May 05, 2005 @ 9:23 PM
`

i believe i got a few tings to clarify. First, I am not held responsible for whatever i write in MY BLOG. It is MINE and MINE FREE TO WRITE ANYTHING. Friends who tag me are welcomed.Comments constructive or not I dun care.I will reply if I can. However, for 'annonymous n unknown' people who do not identify themselves and are making unconstructive comments please shut the fuck up. I have mentioned this before already and apparently those people are not getting the idea into their head.

To CorrenAnonymous: I only mentioned about the timings and all the things come out from you. Yes, u apologise. But i believe you think that you had read only one side of the story and choose to preside the more 'obvious' answer that it was me who was in the wrong. Please get the both sides of the story before making any comments ya? Thanks for your comment about my attitude which i choose to believe its all out of your good will.

To hellopanda! : Pls identify yourself.Thanks.

I hope everybody will get this idea into their head ya? And before you say about its your freedom to tag with whatever nickname and whatever comments, please remember: its MY blog.

Thank you very much.