<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9321622?origin\x3dhttp://princesspolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer

humour me.

my word against yours.

Archives

Recent Posts
now in maths practical...so sian...yawns...i juz r...
haha..watched quite a number of shows..and damn! a...
now in rwp..lols...n im blogging..hehe...my teeth ...
lol...watched wet dreams juz now wif *ahem*...haha...
mm..so long nv blog le hor...coz im sick ma... yup...
sorri din blog dis few days. freaking sick. and ha...
kk. fever ravaged my senses aldy. im burning like ...
rwp now..hehe...wish me good luck! see how i prese...
ysd i was bored till i blogged on a 4h basis. LOL....
i cnt help it. i have to blurt everiting out. bett...


With Love

Keep it Coming
blog counter
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 @ 9:48 PM
`

Shattered dreams cut through my mind
Tragic'ly, our love has died
Memories confine my head
Bitterly, I face the end

Trustingly I gave myself to you
I let you inside my heart
Believing your lies

(Chorus:)
And you don't remember
Ev'ry time you told me
You were mine forever
For eternity

And you don't remember
How you used to hold me
How we'd melt together
How you needed me
How we used to be
In love

Stranded here in nothingness
With only tears and loneliness

Foolishly I gave my soul to you
I let you inside my heart
Believing your lies
(Repeat chorus)

(Bridge:)
Helplessly I fell so deep
I was so naive
To let you in

Why did I let you into My heart?
(Repeat chorus)