|
|
♥ Disclaimer humour me. my word against yours. ♥ Archives Recent Posts ♥ I’m walking away, from the troubles in my life I’m... ♥ i believe i got a few tings to clarify. First, I a... ♥ dum di dum di dum di di dum...sorri ah tis few day... ♥ DISCLAIMER: The below which you, yes YOU are going... ♥ ysd was the first training of the 68th CIBTC ... w... ♥ suddenli realised i hadnt given ani info abt my un... ♥ Sometimes I feel I've got to Run away I've got to ... ♥ paiseh din blog tis few days..coz been having nigh... ♥ ahh! my teddi bear tell me got 15 yr old gal ask h... ♥ ahaha...now den i realise my last post is halfway.... ♥ With Love Keep it Coming ♥ |
♥ Friday, May 06, 2005 @ 11:07 PM
` sorri dudes..cnt make long post coz bloody bz..aniwaes..tmr a full day at PA..good luck to me ya? haha... and now..rushing to make the uniform and prepare for tmr..yups...i will be gone on mon til the next following sun..aniting pls tell me b4 sun nite ya? i nid to pack for a week stuff.aniwaes. tts sunday. haha..ok.. juz came back frm orchard wif dear dear.mm..now..now *cross fingers* and wish everiting is ok ya? mm..kk..till here le..hee.. ![]() |