<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9321622?origin\x3dhttp://princesspolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer

humour me.

my word against yours.

Archives

Recent Posts
ahh!im going to get fat! haha...ysd had such a yum...
tis aftnn kenneth msged me..hee..den we went to co...
juz now oso duno wat happened la..mood so low...pm...
ok..as u all can see...i changed my blogskin..hee....
yawns..hee..still v tired lehs...1 whole week 4.30...
IM BACK!!!!!!!! WAHAHA!!!LOL..ya...survived thru t...
tmr is the day...oh god....tis the longest time i ...
sorri dudes..cnt make long post coz bloody bz..ani...
I’m walking away, from the troubles in my life I’m...
i believe i got a few tings to clarify. First, I a...


With Love

Keep it Coming
blog counter
Saturday, May 21, 2005 @ 9:51 PM
`

fuck it la. i dun give a shit? fine lor. i dun give a shit lor. i dun give a shit when i at least tried to give him a surprise? i dun give a shit when i after being disappointed den after that cor him to acc him home? ya la. i dun give a shit la.



I DUN GIVE A SHIT.