|
|
♥ Disclaimer humour me. my word against yours. ♥ Archives Recent Posts ♥ /edited with pics. finally. =DI AM NO LONGER BRACE... ♥ its week 4 in the term aldy now. and guess wad. MF... ♥ finally !! the end of my ITP .. to us.. work is re... ♥ weets... hehe.. miss julie ooi.. this post is just... ♥ voila ! im back for a long due post. hehe. finally... ♥ i ought not to be blogging, but what the heck, im ... ♥ im finally back. from like eons away when i update... ♥ [edited.... scroll down for more pics... heee...]f... ♥ [edited] wee... finally back frm absence !! haha..... ♥ as bin said: to mark my attendance ~some pics of t... ♥ With Love Keep it Coming ♥ |
♥ Monday, June 18, 2007 @ 1:44 PM
` alrites alrites. i guessed everybody will be so bored looking at the same post, with the photos being updated into it, so I have decided to update and write a new post. just for the sake of putting up some photos. ok. not some. but quite alot. its taxing, you know. due to julie commenting that her butt hurt as she needed to sit thru' the entire slide show to see the photos. I had gotten her message: post the pictures up like the normal way if there are ALOT of pictures. haha. hana! done it the right way le la. wasnt easy to find a hosting webpage which lets me host tonnes of pictures FOR FREE. for huang tian bu fu you xin ren. I finally gotten one. hehehehe. which means I cant be lazy, as I need to resize the photos and put my mark on it, so that pple cannot anyhow steal my photos !! gosh. I have so many things to do, and I have procrastinated for duno goddamn how long. fuck man. ZZZZZZ. alrites. I still have tonnes of work to do, so no more time to crap around, ehh? I AM BUSY !!!!! father's day @ sizzlers. ![]() my fav clam chowder ![]() the toasted garlic bread wif the soup. YUM!! ![]() spicy chicken ![]() teriyaki chicken ![]() ![]() hee =D ![]() ![]() ![]() haha. my fav photo of all. =D ![]() steamboat @bin's hse *note: i didnt take any photos of the food. LOL!!! ![]() kelvin ??? ![]() im gonna eat julie up !! ![]() the gay bin. opps ![]() hee. proper smile. ![]() dine demonstrating to us about her dream... shanghai.. *rolls off chair ![]() gay bin and his bro. ![]() cao. xian. larry. gay bin ![]() dang dang dang !! 12am !! ![]() blowing out the candles... ![]() the aftermath of the cake ![]() kenneth unwilling to take photo wif delphine. lol ![]() after coaxing frm kelvin. heh. ![]() group photo ![]() distribution of cake with sushi from "jie jie". haha ![]() ![]() fat trying to blend into the wallpaper. ![]() kim pong ![]() the bdae girl ![]() heeeeeee. =D LASTLY, ME !!! ![]() ![]() |